How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
For 8 inch tin 4 + 2/3 cups Rice Krispies 4 tbsp Salted butter 10 oz Marshmallows
1 cup milk 1 Thai Tea bag or 1 tbsp thai tea mix 3 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup condensed milk 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Sugar to taste
Recipe from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/ 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon baking powder 1 cup butter, softened 1 ½ cups white sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
A square piece of paper Markers/Pencils for decoartion (optional)
paper scissors tape lamp
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community