How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
|Closed for Summer||May 16, 2022||August 21, 2022|
|Monday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
Cup Noodles (spicy flavors go great with the eggs, corn and cheese) Egg Canned Corn or cooked corn Shredded cheese of choice (optional) Green onions
Potato Salt Pepper Oil Optional Toppings
Cherries Flaky salt
1 Part Flour 1 Part Water Bowl/container Newspaper/magazine paper strips Balloons Plastic Face Shield visor String Pen/marker Scissors Tape Mirrored Window Tint Spray Paint Hot Glue
Paper Pencil Pen (optional) Coloring pencils, crayon, markers
Markers or colored pencils Access to a printer Google Docs Tape
Paper Scissors Tape
build IT @SDSU Library is a student-run makerspace designed to foster creativity and innovation. By providing an infrastructure for the DIY learning of technology, build IT assists anyone in their mission of bringing their ideas to life. The build IT space provides a physical location where anyone can gather to explore, build, and learn through sharing resources and knowledge, working on projects, and networking. With its central location in the SDSU Library, access to build IT is available to anyone on-campus regardless of their discipline or expertise.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 619-594-1996
build IT is on the 2nd Floor of Love Library in LL-260.
San Diego State University Library
5500 Campanile Dr, San Diego, CA, 92182-8050
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community