How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Closed - Thanksgiving Break
Mon, Nov 20 - Sun, Nov 26
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Scrapbook Paper Stickers Glue/Adhesive Pen Marker Photos
Brown paper Orange paper Yellow paper Scissor Pen Pencil Glue
Newspaper Brushes Paint Paper Cup of water Paper towel
junk mail (like grocery ads or newspaper) empty can scissors colored paper to decorate flour water bowl spoon
Scrap fabric/old T-shirt Scissors Pencil Old pillow/pillow stuffing Sharpie/ fabric marker/ buttons
Serving Size: As many as you want, just try to not make yourself sick. They can be a bit heavy Calories: Who cares? These are delicious and worth every A jar of Peanut Butter Oreos (any work but I prefer double stuffed)
Video made by Elise Serrano. The best part of these projects is that all you need is paper! Detailed instructions can be found here: Origami Stars- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCQf1… Origami Wall Decoration- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrCIZ… Pinata- https://tinyurl.com/ydg5kdq3
Missing build IT and all its wonderful creative activities. Well, the little robots have been working while the humans can’t coexist in the space. Add your own color to these pages to fill in the blank on what they’ve been up to.
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community