How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
News & Events
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
1 head of cauliflower Lemon juice Red pepper flakes Salt Olive Oil Garlic
1 cup milk 1 Thai Tea bag or 1 tbsp thai tea mix 3 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup condensed milk 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Sugar to taste
Find the full recipe here: https://www.shockinglydelicious.com/avocado-cherry-tomato-pine-nut-lime-vinaigrette-salad/ 4 firm-ripe California Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into chunks 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved crosswise 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette (recipe below) Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper Lime Vinaigrette Juice of 2 to 3 limes, (about 1/4 cup) […]
Pre-cooked white cornmeal Water Salt Cheese Oil
Ingredients Flour Canola Oil (or Melted Butter) Sugar Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Baking Powder Milk Vanilla Extract Chocolate Chips
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
For 8 inch tin 4 + 2/3 cups Rice Krispies 4 tbsp Salted butter 10 oz Marshmallows
Fried Chicken Chicken Thighs Salt Pepper Grated Ginger Chinese Five Spice Cornstarch Frying Oil Curry Beef Chuck, cut in cubes Cooking Oil 1 Large Carrot 1 Potato 1/2 Onion 1 Apple, Grated 4tbsp Unsalted Butter 1/4 cup Flour 3 tbsp Curry Powder 2 tbsp Soy Sauce 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce 2 tbsp Ketchup 2 tbsp […]
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community