How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Cookie dough Ice cream
Corn Cheese Mayo
Rice cake avocado lemon pepper Rice cake peanut butter banana
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
Pizza (any work, even leftovers) Ranch Dressing (I personally prefer Hidden Valley. I just discovered they make Ranch-Dipped Pizza dip)
Fried Chicken Chicken Thighs Salt Pepper Grated Ginger Chinese Five Spice Cornstarch Frying Oil Curry Beef Chuck, cut in cubes Cooking Oil 1 Large Carrot 1 Potato 1/2 Onion 1 Apple, Grated 4tbsp Unsalted Butter 1/4 cup Flour 3 tbsp Curry Powder 2 tbsp Soy Sauce 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce 2 tbsp Ketchup 2 tbsp […]
Cup Noodles (spicy flavors go great with the eggs, corn and cheese) Egg Canned Corn or cooked corn Shredded cheese of choice (optional) Green onions
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community