How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
News & Events
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Ingredients Flour Canola Oil (or Melted Butter) Sugar Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Baking Powder Milk Vanilla Extract Chocolate Chips
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
Recipe from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/ 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon baking powder 1 cup butter, softened 1 ½ cups white sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
bowl with water green food coloring egg ham fork, knife, plate
1 tbsp butter minced garlic heavy cream red pepper flakes paprika oregano rosemary thyme grated parmesan Pasta of your choice parsley
Potato Salt Pepper Oil Optional Toppings
Find the full recipe here: https://www.shockinglydelicious.com/avocado-cherry-tomato-pine-nut-lime-vinaigrette-salad/ 4 firm-ripe California Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into chunks 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved crosswise 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette (recipe below) Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper Lime Vinaigrette Juice of 2 to 3 limes, (about 1/4 cup) […]
Cherries Flaky salt
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community