How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Closed - Thanksgiving Break
Mon, Nov 20 - Sun, Nov 26
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
bowl with water green food coloring egg ham fork, knife, plate
Cookie dough Ice cream
Corn Cheese Mayo
Apple(s) Cinnamon Optional: sugar, cinnamon sugar, whipped cream Knife Cutting Board Microwaveable Bowl Fork or spoon
Cherries Flaky salt
Tortillas Cookie Butter/Nutella/other similar spread Chocolate Syrup
1 head of cauliflower Lemon juice Red pepper flakes Salt Olive Oil Garlic
salt + vinegar + salt Spicy Brown Mustard (was used in this video) choose your preferred mustard Dill pickles or not, if you have another type available doesn’t necessarily have to be slices
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community