How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community
1 head of cauliflower Lemon juice Red pepper flakes Salt Olive Oil Garlic
Cup Noodles (spicy flavors go great with the eggs, corn and cheese) Egg Canned Corn or cooked corn Shredded cheese of choice (optional) Green onions
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
Fried Chicken Chicken Thighs Salt Pepper Grated Ginger Chinese Five Spice Cornstarch Frying Oil Curry Beef Chuck, cut in cubes Cooking Oil 1 Large Carrot 1 Potato 1/2 Onion 1 Apple, Grated 4tbsp Unsalted Butter 1/4 cup Flour 3 tbsp Curry Powder 2 tbsp Soy Sauce 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce 2 tbsp Ketchup 2 tbsp […]
Brioche Bread Eggs Cinnamon Sugar Milk
Recipe from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/ 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon baking powder 1 cup butter, softened 1 ½ cups white sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tbsp butter minced garlic heavy cream red pepper flakes paprika oregano rosemary thyme grated parmesan Pasta of your choice parsley
Pizza (any work, even leftovers) Ranch Dressing (I personally prefer Hidden Valley. I just discovered they make Ranch-Dipped Pizza dip)
build IT is on the 2nd Floor of Love Library in LL-260.
San Diego State University Library
5500 Campanile Dr, San Diego, CA, 92182-8050
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|