How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Long candles Hot water
Cardboard (Thicker cardboard is better for the board, thinner is better for game pieces and dice) Markers/Decorating supplies Scissors Tape
Water Glass containers 3 in green onions Garlic Cloves
paper scissors tape lamp
1 Part Flour 1 Part Water Bowl/container Newspaper/magazine paper strips Balloons Plastic Face Shield visor String Pen/marker Scissors Tape Mirrored Window Tint Spray Paint Hot Glue
Marble Cardboard Scissors Tape
paper (colored construction paper was used in the video) scissors pencil/pen tape and/or glue
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community