How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
Get to know us
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Closed - Thanksgiving Break
Mon, Nov 20 - Sun, Nov 26
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Did you know that the build IT makerspace in the SDSU Library offers a free 3D print service? Students, Faculty, and Staff of SDSU can request that the makerspace 3D print a part for them. It’s free for everyone with a 3-hour print duration weekly limit. All you need to do is upload a file […]
Sweet Potatoes Garlic Salt Black Pepper Oil
Cherries Flaky salt
1 cup milk 1 Thai Tea bag or 1 tbsp thai tea mix 3 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup condensed milk 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Sugar to taste
Tortillas Cookie Butter/Nutella/other similar spread Chocolate Syrup
1 head of cauliflower Lemon juice Red pepper flakes Salt Olive Oil Garlic
Ingredients Flour Canola Oil (or Melted Butter) Sugar Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Baking Powder Milk Vanilla Extract Chocolate Chips
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community