Bring any notepad to life!
- Paper Pad
- Plan out your animation path, keeping in mind how many frames/pieces of paper you’ll need.
- To give your animation more life, keep in mind the 12 principles of animation
- Flip back and forth between pages, outlining your animation with pencil.
- Flip through to check your pacing
- Trace with pen when you’re happy with it!
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021