How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
News & Events
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Potato Salt Pepper Oil Optional Toppings
Corn Cheese Mayo
Popcorn Cinnamon Sugar (optional) (If you already have cinnamon sugar, that works too) Bowl
1 Part Flour 1 Part Water Bowl/container Newspaper/magazine paper strips Balloons Plastic Face Shield visor String Pen/marker Scissors Tape Mirrored Window Tint Spray Paint Hot Glue
Steak Oil Thyme Black Pepper Garlic Salt Butter
Sugar Honey Olive Oil
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community
build IT is on the 2nd Floor of Love Library in LL-260.
San Diego State University Library
5500 Campanile Dr, San Diego, CA, 92182-8050
|Closed for Winter Break||December 19, 2022||January 17, 2023|
|Monday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|