Make a Pop-Up card!
Up your gift-giving game with a fun personalized letter!
- paper (colored construction paper was used in the video)
- tape and/or glue
- Choose paper and fold in half
- Mark out slits to cut out (for the “pop” part)
- Cut and crease the pop-out sections
- Measure, trace, and cut out the symbols or letters you want
- Attach them to the pop outs
- Adhere the inner paper to the outer cover
- Crease where necessary and make sure it opens and closes well, without being folded incorrectly
- Decorate the outside cover of your card
- Write a message inside and send it off!