Make some cool art!
- (optional) Coloring pencils, crayon, markers
- Make your paper into a square.
- Fold the paper into a triangle into 8ths.
- Draw a pattern on one of the 8ths.
- Unfold and trace your pattern with a pen or darker marker.
- Fold the paper in half and trace your pattern on the other side of the paper. It would be helpful to have some light underneath your paper.
- Keep folding and tracing until you filled every 8th of your paper.
- Color it in if you want to!
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021