DIY Jumbo Chalk
Relive your childhood with some jumbo sized chalk!
For the mold:
- Toilet paper roll
- Parchment paper
For the chalk:
- Cut toilet paper roll and tape it to the desired size of your chalk.
- Line the sides and bottom of the toilet paper roll with parchment paper and seal it with tape.
- Mix equal parts cornstarch and water together or to a thick consistency. Add drops of food coloring for color. (If using natural dyes, the natural dye is quite watery so substitute the water for the dye)
- Fill the molds with this mixture
- Let dry 12 hours or until solid
- Unwrap from the molds.
- Use to your heart’s desire! Cleans really easily with a wet paper towel.
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021