Accordion Paper Decoration
Add a splash of color and texture to your walls!
- Accordion fold a piece of paper on the short side into half inch pleats
- Cut the piece of paper in half on the short side so you can tape together the pleats into one long strip.
- Make sure the pleats line up, trim if necessary
- Tape together pairs on one side of the pleats to gather the pleats into a fan shape.
- Repeat, taping together taped pairs to hold the shape.
- If the paper is curling towards one side, flip the fan over and tape together pairs of pleats on the other side to balance out the fan.
- Optionally, tape the bottom together to hold the fan more open or closed.