How to get access?
The equipment and tools are available for anyone with a valid RedID number.
News & Events
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
|Monday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Head of Kale Blueberries A Mango Lemon Juice
blender 2.79 download here: https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-79/
Visual Studio Code Liver Server Prettier
Adobe Photoshop https://library.sdsu.edu/computers-technology/software/adobe-creative-cloud
Adobe Premiere Pro https://library.sdsu.edu/computers-technology/software/adobe-creative-cloud
Sweet Potatoes Garlic Salt Black Pepper Oil
Join us as a Master Builder
Stay on-campus and gain value internship experience with little time commitment
*Being a Master Builder is not required to use the makerspace. build IT is freely available to everyone with an SDSUid.
- have a love for technology
- like to make
- enjoy exploring new uses of materials & equipment
- excel at problem-solving, learning, and teamwork
- like to share and learn from others
In return for volunteering 3 hours per a week, Master Builders get:
- after-hours access to build IT and its resources
- A voice in the decision process for new resources added to the space
- Be the first to get their hands on the latest acquired resources
- Gain teaching experience from training others and participating in the build IT events
- Be part of a creative, digital fabrication-focused community