Super easy snack or meal. Add meat and veggies to make it your own!
- 1/2 cup flour per serving
- 1 egg per serving
- about 1/2 cup water (add slowly to test consistency)
- (optional) scallions and chicken bouillon powder for taste
- Combine flour, egg, and some water. Stir until smooth.
- Add seasoning lightly, taste test first crepe and add more seasoning as needed.
- Batter should be thin and runs off spoon easily leaving a light coating behind. If too thick, the batter will not spread thinly across skillet.
- Heat skillet to medium high and add a thin coat of oil.
- Add batter a little bit at a time to coat the pan thinly.
- Cook until the pancake lifts when the pan is shaken or when the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip to the other side and cook until golden brown.
- Add another coat of oil as needed.
- Repeat steps 5-8 until all the batter is gone.
- Enjoy as is or add meat and veggies inside!
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021