time the fastest marble on this DIY racetrack!
- Cut the cardboard to create a frame with a folded piece and the borders
- Tape the borders to help support the frame up
- Cut the cardboard to create the race track (make sure the width is wide enough to fit one marble)
- Tape the racetrack on the frame (make sure the height clearance is high enough for the marble to fit)
- Cut 1 cm wide cardboard pieces that are as long as your racetrack pieces
- Tape these pieces to the side of your racetrack to act as bumpers
- Add an epic slide by taping it at the end
- Time your marble!