Apple Cinnamon Dessert
like the warm, sweet insides of an apple pie, but without the pie part
- Optional: sugar, cinnamon sugar, whipped cream
- Cutting Board
- Microwaveable Bowl
- Fork or spoon
- Wash apple(s)
- Cut apple(s) into slices, cubes, chunks; dice it, chop it, julienne…
- however you like!
- Optional: peel the apple first
- Place the slices into the bowl, layer with cinnamon
- or sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar
- layer with your preferred combination of cinnamon and/or sugar
- Microwave bowl until apple pieces reach desired consistency
- softer, crunchier, or mushier, you choose!
- Mix together, make sure the cinnamon/sugar is well distributed
- Top with whipped cream (if you want) and enjoy!