Late Night Cookie Butter "Crepes"
- Cookie Butter/Nutella/other similar spread
- Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat a non-stick pan to low-medium heat.
- Place tortilla in pan until slightly golden on both sides.
- Add cookie butter (or Nutella or other similar spread).
- Fold tortilla in half and make sure to spread the filling evenly.
- Fold tortilla in half again and plate.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Latest posts by Chris Potente (see all)
- Create Your Own LoFi Beat - November 24, 2020
- Fried Chicken and Curry - May 13, 2021
- Late Night Cookie Butter “Crepes” - December 2, 2020