Microwave Baked Potato
Quick, easy and filling!
- Optional Toppings
- Thoroughly wash potato
- Dry the skin for crispy skin
- Pierce potato skin all over with fork to release steam
- Rub in oil, salt, pepper
- Microwave for 7 minutes or until you can easily pierce with a fork.
- Cut in half, season with more salt and pepper as necessary and add toppings! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021