Cauliflower Is Delicious
You've seen boiled cauliflower, now add a little... SPICE
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit
- Chop cauliflower into small florets, roast for 20-30 minutes until charred.
- Flip halfway through for even cooking.
- For sauce, finely mince garlic and put in mixing bowl
- Add enough oil to coat garlic, then slowly add salt, red pepper flakes and lemon juice to taste.
- Toss the cauliflower in the sauce and add seasoning to taste.