Chocolate Chip Mug Cake!
How to make a chocolate chip mug cake in ten minutes or less with less than ten ingredients!
- Canola Oil (or Melted Butter)
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
- Add 3 tablespoon’s of flour
- Add 3 tablespoon’s of sugar
- Add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of baking powder
- Mix dry ingredients to create an even consistency.
- Add 3 tablespoon’s of mill
- Add 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Add 1/8 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Keep Stirring!
- Add as many chocolate chips as you’d like!
- Microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- Let cool, and eat!