Yarn Pom Poms
Add some festive flair with yarn pom poms!
- Hold on to one end of yarn between your fingers
- Wrap yarn around your 4 fingers 200x or depending on how full you want your pom pom to be.
- Cut off the other end of the yarn and use the 2 ends to tie a knot around the center of the yarn loop. If you slide it off your hand, make sure to hold onto the shape of the yarn.
- Tie the ends together tight, then trip the loops with scissors, taking care not to cut the center loop
- Trim into sphere shape.
Latest posts by Cathy Qiu (see all)
- Animation in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Stop Motion Editing in Premiere - March 17, 2021
- Intro to InDesign Text - February 24, 2021