Thai Tea Pudding
Surprisingly easy, unsurprisingly delicious
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Thai Tea bag or 1 tbsp thai tea mix
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sugar to taste
- Simmer milk
- Remove from heat and steep tea leaves for 3 minutes
- Remove tea leaves and add in 1/2 cup condensed milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Taste now and add sugar if needed.
- Add cornstarch.
- Bring to low boil, stirring continuously.
- After it starts to solidify, keep stirring for 1 minute and 30 seconds, making sure it doesn’t stick and burn on the bottom.
- Pour into container and serve chilled.