Sweet Potato Fries
Simple, sweet, and delicious! Take your snacks to the next level and follow our recipe for Sweet Potato fries!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Wash your sweet potato
- Cut your sweet potatoes into similar sized thin slices
- Put them into a bowl and
- Add garlic salt, pepper and a small drop of oil
- Cover the bowl and shake it up
- Put your fries into an air fryer
- Set the temperature to 370°F and fry it for 10 minutes
- After the timer goes off, shake the fries
- Put them back into the air fryer and repeat set 7
- Take it out and enjoy!