DIY Stuffed Animal
An easy DIY hedghog stuffed animal. Follow along or adapt it to make it your own!
- Scrap fabric/old T-shirt
- Old pillow/pillow stuffing
- Sharpie/ fabric marker/ buttons
- Fold your fabric in half
- Sketch a peanut shape which will be the body of your stuffed animal
- Sketch a larger peanut shape 2 inches or larger than the smaller peanut shape
- Cut the larger shape out on both layers of fabric
- Cut slits about 1 inch apart towards the smaller peanut shape all the way around
- Then double knot the two pieces of fabric together all the way around, leaving a small hole to stuff the stuffed animal.
- After you’ve filled the stuffed animal, close up that hole by double-knotting the sides together.
- Add a friendly face with sharpies, fabric marker, or buttons.