Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who would have known that dark chocolate, white chocolate, pecans, and butter make an amazing cookie
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
- Sea Salt or Salt Flakes (for topping)
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and creamy.
Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Mix until incorporated.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the butter and sugar mixture until just incorporated.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop large heaping scoops of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Top with sea salt flakes. (You can also add the salt flakes after baking for a prettier look, but I prefer to do before so they stick a little better.)
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden.
Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Original Recipe from https://studiodiy.com/best-ever-chocolate-chip-cookies/