build IT Guest Book
Hundreds of people utilize build IT @SDSU Library. Next time you are in build IT, be sure to sign our guest book by taking a picture and submitting it at:http://builditguestbook.tumblr.com/submit
Show us your creepy and otherworldly homemade designs for a chance to win $25!
Stop by build IT makerspace on Tuesday, October 31st (Halloween) between 10 am – 4 pm to enter.
- One aspect of your costume must have been made by you
- Take a photo with our Halloween backdrop
- We’ll post it to our Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/buildit.sdsulibrary/
- The most Likes by Wed, November 1st at 4 pm will win the contest and $25
It’s time to celebrate that holiday that truly brings out the most creative nature in each of us, HALLOWEEN!
The build IT makerspace is throwing a Halloween Pizza Party!
WHEN: Monday, October 31, 2022 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
WHERE: build IT makerspace, LL 260
WHAT: Wear your best costume and get pizza!
We’ll also be watching the best Halloween-themed movies throughout the day.
See you there and dressed in your best!
Did you know that the build IT makerspace in the SDSU Library offers a free 3D print service?
Students, Faculty, and Staff of SDSU can request that the makerspace 3D print a part for them. It’s free for everyone with a 3-hour print duration weekly limit.
All you need to do is upload a file at https://buildit.sdsu.edu/home/3d-print-request/. Then you’ll receive an update when it’s done and ready for pickup.
Do know where to get started?
Try finding a part on https://www.thingiverse.com/
Or download our pumpkin file to get a 3D printed pumpkin that you can then decorate in build IT and add a light to at home!
Create Pixel Art
Draw cool animations with pixels
- Go to pixilart.com
- Click start drawing
- Use the different features to draw
- Add frames, the more the merrier
- Preview your drawing
- Click create drawing
- Send your art to friends and family!
Premiere Essential Sound
Make your videos sound better with these tips and tricks!
- Premiere Pro
- Open Premiere
- Click on audio
- Make edits in Essential Sound
- Add audio transitions
Make your videos more dynamic using the animation function!
- Adobe Premiere Pro https://library.sdsu.edu/computers-technology/software/adobe-creative-cloud
Stop Motion Editing
Easily make a stop motion using Premiere Pro!
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://library.sdsu.edu/computers-technology/software/adobe-creative-cloud
In this tutorial you will learn how to make your own graphics and how to navigate the essential graphics
- Adobe Premiere
- How to navigate Essential Graphics
- How to create your own design
- How to add a transition
Intro to premiere pro
learn how to navigate the user interface and how to use the tools to edit a simple video
- Premiere Pro
In this video you will learn…
- How to start on project
- Where to import media files
- How to edit clips
- How to add text
- How to export
Intro to InDesign Text
Have thoughts to publish? Tweak and format your text with InDesign
- Adobe InDesign (free to students: https://library.sdsu.edu/computers-technology/software/adobe-creative-cloud)